3 lb. Beef Sirloin
1/2 cup Yellow Onion diced
1/2 cup Green Pepper diced
1 cup Tomatoes diced
4 ea Garlic cloves minced
3 Tbsp Creole Seasoning
1/4 cup Zip Sauce
2 cups Beef Stock
4 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
4 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1. In a large pan, sear all sides of beef and remove from pan. To the same pan, add oil and all vegetable and cook for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add flour and seasoning and cook additional 3 minutes. Add Zip Sauce and stock and bring to boil making smooth sauce.
3. Place meat in roasting pan and cover with sauce. Cover with foil and place in 350*F oven for 1 1/2 hour.
4. Allow to cool slightly and shred meat with 2 forks.
5. Serve on French bread with shredded lettuce, tomatoes and mayonaise.